Nominations Open for Satellite Executive of the Year 2021
- Nominee will be a single person; a top ranking executive officer of a company or a division within a larger parent company.
- Nominee must represent a company that either sells satellite services or services to satellite companies.
- Nominee must have been in his or her position since at least January 1, 2021 and must not be retired before December 31, 2021.
- Nominees must represent companies that have been in operation for at least six months prior to January 1, 2021 and that are fully funded and operational.
- All nominees will be asked to produce two endorsing statements from representatives of other companies and organizations. These can be technical partners, customers, competitors, journalists, government/military officials, etc.
CRITERIA – Nominee must represent a company that has met at least TWO of the following criteria since January 1, 2021:
- Company can prove that it has generated consistent revenue and profit growth since January 1.
- Company has completed and executed a major technical/innovative project that will have a long-lasting impact on the industry and/or a major end-user market.
- Company has completed and closed a significant merger/acquisition which creates valuable new synergies and/or enables new services.
- Company or executive has been a positive, visible and accomplished industry advocate.
- Company has established a history of success on a long-term order, culminating with a significant development or order completion that took place between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
NOMINATIONS – Nominations are being accepted through January 7, 2022
The honoree is chosen for their durable contributions to the global satellite markets, technologies, business practices, services, innovations, or any combination of the aforementioned.
If you would like to nominate someone for this honor, please complete the nominating ballot below.
Read more about the award and see the list of past winners here.
Make sure you also submit your nomination for the Satellite Technology of the Year!